Baltimore, Dec 7, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – The first honour comes from The Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion Awards. Braxton received the organization’s See It Be It Role Model Award. She was also given The Heart of Financial Planning Award from the Financial Planning Association in November.
More on Inewsguru:
- EDM Track ‘Nights Like This’ Released by Princeloo is Enchanting with its Creativity
- Trump Administration Planning to Ease Methane Pollution Limits: Report
- Announcing The Online Availability Of The Most Complete Collection Of Rugs
- Military war vet from N.J. has been missing several days, cops say
- Christmas 2018: Spread Love and Joy with an Original Letter from Santa Claus
Lazetta is driven by the Spirit, with boundless energy, unbridled passion and talent. She is committed to serving her clients and community daily. No wonder she is a role model said LeCount R. Davis, CFP(R), RIA MD Chairman Emeritus, AAAA (African American Financial Advisors).
As the owner of Financial Fountains, Braxton is often called upon to explain the finances of the rich and famous. She is honoured to receive both recognition and is thrilled to see the financial planning profession making strides in giving women and minorities a seat and voice at the financial table. Her lighthearted, yet informative style of teaching has made her a sought-after speaker, trainer and mentor.
As one of only 1200 African American professional certified financial planners in the United States, these recognitions are a major milestone.
Her financial advice has been highlighted in The Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, The New York Times and other media outlets.
About Financial Fountains
More on Inewsguru:
- TWB Podcast: Best TVs of CES; emerging tech; Amazon/Apple 2nd HQ; Falcon X
- BadgeMags – South Africa’s favourite Badge and Magnets Destination
- Mia Love wants the GOP to reach out to minority voters. The party is doing the opposite.
- Music Duo YannaMaria – Montage Releases a Smashing New Single ‘When We Dance’
- Chandan Agarwal Chartered Accountant in Kolkata awarded the 2018 Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Award
Lazetta Rainey-Braxton, CFP®, MBA, founded Financial Fountains with a clear mission: to expand the number of wealthy households by serving households overlooked by Wall Street. Financial Fountains serves clients across the United States.
Follow Financial Fountains @finfount: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
About InvestmentNews Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion Awards
The Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion Awards identify and celebrate individuals, advisory firms, industry partners and institutions for their dedication to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
To learn more about InvestmentNews Diversity and Inclusion See It Be It Role Model award visit:
About FPAs Heart of Financial Planning Award
The 2018 Heart of Financial Planning Award recognizes financial planning professionals, firms and organizations that demonstrate remarkable commitment and passion to contribute or give back to the financial planning community and/or public. Awardees exemplify the spirit of financial planning and represent FPA’s Core Values of competence, integrity, relationships and stewardship.
To learn more about FPAs Heart of Financial Planning Award visit:
InvestmentNews is the leading source for news, analysis and information essential to the financial advisory community. Since 1998, our standard of editorial excellence and deep industry knowledge has allowed us to educate, inform and engage the most influential financial advisers. Through a weekly newspaper, website, newsletters, research, events, videos and webcasts,
InvestmentNews provides exclusive and up-to-the-minute news, as well as actionable intelligence, that empowers financial advisers to serve their clients and runs their businesses more effectively whenever however and wherever they need it.
About Financial Planning Association
The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is the premier professional organization for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) professionals, educators, financial services providers and students who seek advancement in a growing, dynamic profession. FPA supports members and their development and advancement through exclusive opportunities for professional education, business support, advocacy and community at the national and chapter levels. FPA is truly an indispensable force in the advancement of todays CFP® professional.
300 East Lombard Street Suite 840
Source :Financial Fountains
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- INVECAS announces ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Cryolipolysis Huntington7985654
- White Wine Industry 2018 Market Research Analysis by E-J Gallo Winey,Constellation Brands,Pernod-R
- Beats and the Rap Part in Upcoming Solo Artist Jayo Daknoccho’s Tracks are Mesmerizing
- getchr – A new and exciting influencer marketplace launches in 2018