Dubai, Dec 6, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Advanced Conferences & Meetings is organizing the Future Landscape and Playspaces KSA to provide a business platform for senior decision makers from government authorities, urban planners, architects, developers, Landscape designers, hotel operators and leisure, entertainment, regional and international playground and playspace concept experts to discuss the future opportunities in the Kingdoms playspace and entertainment sector, to build a creative and livable urban spaces that will transform future cities in Saudi Arabia.
Eyad M. Fadul, Advisor, Vision Realization Office (VRO) of Ministry of Hajj and Umra in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, will chair the conference and will provide opening remarks, followed by a keynote presentation from Dr. Abdulgadir Amir, Deputy Minister for Technical Affairs, Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs, on urban structure and co-presence of people.
More on Inewsguru:
- Comedy World Network Foundation Announces Winners of Inaugural International Comedy Film Festival
- The Shoot Collective announces new office opening in Gloucestershire
- Insurance Underwriter Writes Second Christian-Based Novel
- How social media hyped nicotine for new generation
- Jets’ defense isn’t just bad — it’s screwing up the fundamentals
Kidz Holdings Chief Executive Officer, Samer Kahil will also provide a presentation on innovative edutainment: State-of-the-art concepts for indoor play spaces on the first day of the conference, followed by panel discussion on how to transform Saudi Arabias urbanism and livability through sustainable public realms and family friendly playspaces.
The conference speakers will include:
- Dr Abdulgadir Amir, Deputy Minister for Technical Affairs, Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs
- Fawaz Alharbi, Senior Head of Master Planning, Jeddah Economic Company
- Samer Kahil, Chief Executive Officer, Kidz Holding
- Muhammad Majid Khan, Garden Engineer (Jeddah Municipality), WSP Middle East Middle East
- Rob Lockhart, Chief Compliance Officer, Dynamo Playgrounds
- Hrvoje Cindric, Associate & Middle East Urbanism Leader, ARUP
- Khalid Meccai, Technical Support Manager, Alyaf Geocomposites
- Don Sharp, Director of Landscape Architecture, Parsons
- Mohamed Attia, General Manager, Al Othaim Leisure & Tourism Co.
- Abdulrahman Gazzar, Founder, Bricklab KSA
- Geoffrey Sanderson, Senior Associate Landscape Architecture and Horticulture, Building and Places, AECOM
- Nabil Rashidi, Managing Director of PremierQ Sports & Recreation and the Vice Chairman, Momaizah Metal Fabrication Factory
- Giancarlo Mangone, Principal, Symbiosis: Sustainable Design + Consulting and Master Urban Planner
- Ana Mateus, Senior Landscape Architect – Head of Design, Ghesa
- Ehab Al Hamri, Urban Design and Landscape Architect, Ehab Al Hamri Consultants
- Asmaa Mustafa, Architectural Engineer, Dar Al-Uloom University
- Sultan Faden, Senior Architect/Urbanist, International Consultant in Sustainability
This 2-day event will also feature VIP exhibition tour to provide networking opportunities and discover the latest and futuristic landscape and creative playspaces for new and future development projects.
Dynamo Playgrounds, ALYAF, Momaizah Metal Fabrication Factory (MFF Group), GHESA, EverEdge, Consent, Blue&Green, KLD Playscapes and Blue Stream have confirmed as sponsors and will be present to showcase their products and solutions.
More on Inewsguru:
- Disposable Laparoscope Market to Grow Significantly With Increasing Advancements in Technology, Says
- The Road For Hope for Women in New Website Launch
- Ryder Cup spectator ‘loses sight’ after golf ball strike
- Hose Clamps Market Expected to Reach 2660 Million US$ by the End of 2025
- Spotify vs. Pandora: Which music streaming service is better for you?
For further information about the conference, please visit http://bit.ly/landscapeksa or contact email@example.com
Advanced Conference & Meetings (ACM)
Source :Advanced Conferences & Meetings
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- Digital Marketing Company in Udaipur
- Leading production brand, studio 52 started its operation in Bahrain
- South Africa’s Audi and VW Repair Specialists
- The Ingenious Singer Sosa Delivers the Depth of his Creativity through his Tracks
- Smoothe X Alfa’s ‘Side Dude (Official Video)’ is Getting the Fans Hooked On Youtube