Week 14 of the 2018 NFL season will feature a marquee Thursday Night Football game on Thursday, December 6, 2018 (12/6/18) when the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee. Kickoff is slated for 8:20 p.m. EST on NFL Network, FOX and Amazon. The Jaguars are led by head coach Doug Marrone, quarterback Cody Kessler, and cornerback Jalen Ramsey. Jacksonville is coming off a Week 13 win vs. the Colts and enters the game with a 4-8 record. The Titans are led by head coach Mike Vrabel, quarterback Marcus Mariota, and running back Dion Lewis. Tennessee is coming in off a Week 13 win over the Jets and enter the game with a 6-6 record.
Week 14 of the 2018 NFL season will feature a marquee Thursday Night Football game on Thursday, December 6, 2018 when the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
More on Inewsguru:
- Lyrics in Newbie Artist K.Hill’s Songs are Mesmerizing and Heart-Catching
- SoundCloud Marketing Available Through Buy True Followers
- Pussycat Dolls, Snooki, Kardashians and RuPaul Stars Buzzing About Marko Stout’s Erotic Allure Exhibition!
- The Phoenix Hip Hop Artist Zotic has Arranged the Music ‘My Needs’ with Attractive Instruments
- FWNB-Hosting A FREE Virtual Educational Event for New Businesses
Kickoff is slated for 8:20 p.m. EST. Here’s how to watch.
Here’s how our experts see the game playing out.
More on Inewsguru:
- This Gecko Made ‘a Bazillion’ Prank Calls with His ‘Tiny Gecko Feet’
- Magnetic Singer DRAES Continues to Wow Us with his Latest Creations
- The Best Gifts Above $500 To Give This Holiday Season
- New ebook follows man through prison, with another perspective from the outside.
- Massachusetts Couples Counseling Center Launches New England’s First Premarital Retreat
Ryan Dunleavy: Sometimes, Thursday Night Football gets a home run matchup. This is not one of those times. Two good defenses. One below average offense. And then there’s the Jaguars. Titans 10, Jaguars 6.
Matthew Stypulkoski: The Titans kept their playoff dreams alive with a late win over the Jets last week. This time around, they won’t play with fire against a bad team. The Titans show up from the start and keep themselves hanging around. Titans 28, Jaguars 14.
Mike Kaye: The Jaguars were able to snap an ugly losing streak last week against the Colts, shutting out their AFC South rivals. It won’t be that easy in Week 14 on Thursday Night Football. The Titans are erratic but talented and should be able to put up more points than Cody Kessler and the Jacksonville offense. Titans 16, Jaguars 12.
Darryl Slater: The Jaguars’ season is basically toast, at 4-8. The Titans aren’t any good, but they found a way to keep their small playoff hopes alive by beating the hapless, choking Jets last week, to improve to 6-6. Tennessee gets the advantage at home, against the woeful Jacksonville offense. Titans 20, Jaguars 13.
Joe Giglio: Tennessee is fighting for the playoffs. The Jaguars checked out weeks ago, and are on their second quarterback of the season. Give me the home team in a matchup that favors Tennessee. Titans 23, Jaguars 16.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- INVECAS announces ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Cryolipolysis Huntington7985654
- White Wine Industry 2018 Market Research Analysis by E-J Gallo Winey,Constellation Brands,Pernod-R
- Beats and the Rap Part in Upcoming Solo Artist Jayo Daknoccho’s Tracks are Mesmerizing
- getchr – A new and exciting influencer marketplace launches in 2018