Royal Tunbridge Wells, Dec 5, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – ifour, a Kent based branding and marketing company that specializes in dynamic content that presents to the proper audience and inspires action took home double awards at this years Wirehive 100 Award Ceremony. The first award was Agency Team of the Year. The second award received was Most Emotionally Engaging Content, awarded for an advertising campaign run for one of the leading multinational producers and suppliers of building materials and constructions systems – Knauf.
More on Inewsguru:
- Caresoft Global launches Motoview.com for insights into cars showcased in global motor shows
- How to use the ECG app, set up irregular rhythm notifications on the Apple Watch
- Pringle launches the most innovative ‘Breakfast Maker’ and an exciting ‘Garment Steamer’ for discern
- iPhone Xs vs. iPhone Xs Max vs. iPhone Xr: Which New Apple Smartphone Is Right for You?
- Detroit Limousine errdg defrtegf
The campaign that won ifour their awards was entitled Are you missing something? The client (Knauf) is a prominent manufacturer of drywalling products and other building materials. The company wanted to get their target audience to see that they are a manufacturer and supplier of a bigger and broader range of innovative products and effective systems.
ifour was brought on to develop a creative multi-channel advertising and awareness campaign that would demonstrate Knaufs ability to provide solutions for other categories of products to a more diverse crowd of purchasers and decision-makers, specifically targeting architects, builders, and contractors.
The successful campaign won ifour many accolades with one Wirehive 100 judge stating, ifour challenged the industry standards with a bold proposition. It was a great looking project. Another judge added, Refreshing work for a sector that always normally plays safe. The team did well.
ifour has been working in the marketing and branding sphere for nearly a decade and a half and boasts an impressive 94% client satisfaction rating (based on a RAR survey). Founded in 2006, the companys website states that they have a vision of an agency that offers world-class creativity that helps transform our clients’ businesses.
The award ceremony was held at the O2 Guildhall in Southampton with a fun Speakeasy style theme. The Wirehive 100 has been held for the last 7 years and has gained a wide popularity among branding and marketing agencies in the southern counties.
More on Inewsguru:
- Blockchain Implementation should be Market Oriented and Demand Driven
- FastFetch Corporation, Finalist for CSCMP Supply Chain Innovation Award
- Bitcoin Exchange Script With Bug Free Features
- Halloween in Space Rock Show UFO Photosplus Alien Costume Party
- We’re giving away three SnoofyBee pads to three lucky winners
According to the Wirehive 100 website: The awards are open to digital agencies based in whole of the South outside of London, including Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, East Sussex, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Surrey, West Sussex and Wiltshire.
All of the judgings is overseen by our independent panel of distinguished digital professionals ensuring a Wirehive 100 Award is a recognised and credible benchmark of digital excellence.
ifour adds these 2 new awards to a large array of previous awards including some from the Muse Creative Awards, the Construction Marketing Awards, Digital Awards Champions, and RAR.
The team at ifour had this to say after winning the awards, We are extremely proud to have won two awards at the event this year, its a significant pat on the back for the team as we enter our fourteenth year of operation…Perhaps it could be argued that if we can make building products emotionally engaging then nothing is beyond our team of the year!
+44 (0)1892 541111
Royal Victoria House 51-55 The Pantiles Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 5TE United Kingdom
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition