New York, Dec 4, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Joseph Grinkorn, an investment expert and the CEO of Morris Group companies, predicts the stock market could have a big rally ahead in the coming weeks. I see big upside in the markets, could be more than 10% before years end. Just like we have seen before, the markets are way oversold for no actual reason. News of the Fed hiking rates and China trade worries is nothing but speculation blown out of proportion. Interest rates are still at all-time lows, it could be a concern in the future, but we are far from that pointStated Grinkorn.
More on Inewsguru:
- 12X Emmy© Award Winner Chef Walter Staib of A Taste of History© joins Historical Drama
- Artemis Planners Launch on Kickstarter
- CGS Infotech Announces Launch of Free G-Suite – Google Cloud Support
- CNBC News Contributor Garners Two Major Financial Awards
- N.J. pets in need: August 27, 2018
Regarding China, Grinkorn points out this should also be a future concern, but not at this time. He further claims China has to be a lot more worried than the US, as the Chinese stock market has gotten crushed by over 20%for the year.
Asia has lost more than 5 trillion dollars over the last months and things will get worse before they get better. Trump and China president Xi Jinping will eventually make a deal. The question is when.
When Grinkorn is asked about investments in Europe or other opportunities around the world, he goes on to say the US market is stronger and more stable than Asia or Europe at this time and There should be no comparison between the US markets and The rest of the world at this point.
There is barely any growth in Europe now and gains have been minimal throughout the year. Brexit is on the horizon and that will hurt the overall EU markets.
Italys financial issues continue to be a worry and could also drag down European markets further. As far as China goes the trade worries have been hitting them hard, as their markets are deep in correction territory and their government scrambles to give a stimulus to help it rebound. He then further states that China has to make a deal and soon with Trump otherwise their markets could hit recession.
More on Inewsguru:
- Here are the best web hosting providers for small businesses
- N.J.’s ‘The Conjuring’ actors return for more frights in ‘Annabelle 3’
- Jersey City digs into history and the autumn spirit with apple fest
- Lightning Bolt Stocks an Extremely Large Variety of Grade 8 Bolts
- Miss America 2019 announces judges, including Carnie Wilson and Laila Ali
When asked what sectors could lead this new rally, the Morris Group CEO answers:
As many know me as a long tech investor, the best place I would invest now is the US technology sector, it has gone through a correction and creates a great buying opportunity. The FANG stocks look like a great buying opportunity.
Grinkorn concludes by saying the future for US markets is bright especially in the near future. President Trump has chosen to shake things up a bit but all for the good of the US markets. Although often outspoken, he will win with Trade long term and all US companies will have major gains to benefit from. When it comes to the Fed, they have job to do and sees things that we dont, Im confident if the fed needs to slow rate hikes they will find their way to calm markets and build investor confidence.
The Morris Group Companies specializes in equity investments for private and public social media and technology companies, high return real estate investments and commercial/residential financing.
More information can be found at: www.Morris-Group.co
590 Madison Ave.New-YorkUSA 10022
Source :Morris Group
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition