Ar-Riyad, Dec 4, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – The Digital Saudi 2030 learning platform in-line with the Saudi Vision 2030 goals and mission enabled more than 400+ c-level executives to meet with over 25 solution providers from across the globe on the 19 & 20th of November 2018.
More on Inewsguru:
- Complete Office of Wisconsin Integration With Office Depot
- Launch of UK’s first interactive virtual garden room showroom
- Healthcare Innovation CIO Meet-2019
- Buy and Sell Crypto Currency Peer to Peer
- New Social Media Giant Giving $30,000 for Referrals
Digital Saudi 2030 powered by SAP along with the National Digital Transformation Unit and Saudi e-Government (Yesser program) is currently recognized as the most exclusive event for Digital Transformation. The program was designed for leaders looking to brush up on their knowledge and explore the latest technology applications and offerings that make future processes simple, enjoyable, engaging and efficient for employees and customers at each touch point.
Attendees to the Digital Saudi 2030 held at the Fairmont Hotel Riyadh were joined by Dr. Esam Alwagait, CEO, National Digital Transformation Unit, he said: The growth of technology is accelerating exponentially while business development is not keeping up with the same pace, which creates a gap for further development. In Saudi Arabia, Digital Transformation is estimated to generate SAR 120 140 billion in GDP gain by 2030.
Mr. Khaled Al Saleh, Managing Director of power sponsors SAP said: As part of their contribution to Vision 2030, around 500 talents have graduated from the YPP Young Professionals Program. They are very proud of their next-gen initiative opening 35 universities across the Kingdom.
When comparing Digital Saudi 2030 to other middle east events, attendees said that the event was exactly what the Kingdom was lacking and addresses the core issues of Saudi Arabias Digital Transformation Goals. Business leaders were impressed by the presentations, open discussions, digital labs, demos, workshops and the presence of tech giants, particularly local companies offering advanced solutions at the program. If all goes well, there could be a memorandum of understanding outlining a future relationship with one of them.
While the event overall received great reviews, Digital Saudi 2030 organizers will be announcing the next date soon so keep yourselves tuned in by visiting www.digitalsaudi2030.com for regular updates. Alternatively, if you want more information on how to participate in the event, send us an email to http://www.digitalsaudi2030.com
More on Inewsguru:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices Market to Grow Significantly With Increasing Advancement
- DAS Key Solutions Supports New Businesses by Providing Business Services and Solutions!
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging System Market Size, Revenue, Sales, Price, Gross Margin 2025
- Rutgers field hockey hopes ‘incredible’ run continues in NCAA Tournament
- Signature Visas Announces to Provide Free Consultation for Express Entry 2019
Source :Digital Saudi 2030
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- Digital Marketing Company in Udaipur
- Leading production brand, studio 52 started its operation in Bahrain
- South Africa’s Audi and VW Repair Specialists
- The Ingenious Singer Sosa Delivers the Depth of his Creativity through his Tracks
- Smoothe X Alfa’s ‘Side Dude (Official Video)’ is Getting the Fans Hooked On Youtube