Mumbai, Nov 26, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Great Manager Institute (GMI) conducts India’s largest study on people managers in association with Forbes India. It has expanded its reach to the Indian startup ecosystem through a strategic partnership with an upcoming startup Pushstart.
More on Inewsguru:
- Kbzzy Tha Representa Releases “Kickin Back” off his Upcoming Album “He Is Me”
- Supply-Demand Imbalance to Dictate Moderate Growth of Global Grapefruit Oil Market, Reveals Fact.MR
- Only God Can Judge Me Producer Harold Scrap Fretty Launches New Record Label Zemawr With Dj Krucial
- No Wonder America Is Divided. We Can’t Even Agree on What Our Values Mean
- Minding is a New Mindfulness App That Helps Users Focus and Cultivate Calm
As Community Ecosystem Partner, Pushstart is offering their members the chance to grow and boost their brand with the opportunity of being featured in Forbes India. The Great People Manager Study assesses People Managers basis their team feedback, capturing data that is further conveyed through reports with benchmarks and recommendations.
The Top 100 Individual Managers and Top 50 Organizations recognized from the Study will be invited to the Great People Manager Awards and will be featured in an issue of Forbes!
Entrepreneurs from a variety of industries and backgrounds have shown a keen interest in this partnership, and are thrilled to take it forward. This is just another leap towards building a world of Great People Managers.
The association between GMI and Pushstart brings in the much-required awareness about the importance of People Management in the start-up ecosystem, with founders getting the chance to judge their performance as a People Manager, says Neeraj Joshi, Founder of Pushstart.
Pushstart is continuously conducting and hosting events to give like-minded individuals the opportunity to connect with each other. Majorly centered around WhatsApp and Facebook, Pushstart is an example of a new-age community that uses social media to build strong relationships.
More on Inewsguru:
- How to choose the best MicroSD cards for your smartphone or tablet
- Google Unveils New Pixel 3 Phones and Other Gadgets to Challenge Apple and Amazon
- What Neil Armstrong Biopic First Man Gets Right and Wrong About the Moon Landing
- Apple AirPods 2: Everything we know
- Report: Amazon might open 3,000 cashier-free Amazon Go stores by 2021
“We want startups and entrepreneurs to increase their brand value and hence their valuation, by either showing that they are great managers or by trying to become great,” added Rashmi Mutt, Chief Storyteller of Great Manager Institute.
Great Manager Institute is a global digital institute for personalized education and certification of People Managers. With an aim to give every individual the chance to work with a Great People Manager, they are redefining People Management.
The Institute was in the news recently for roping in Google veteran Suryanarayana Kodukalla on its Advisory Board.
Great Manager Research and Consultancy
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The Indonesian Consul General, Ade Sukender hosted a gala musical evening along with Dinesh Khanna a
- Digitalogy – The New Way To Hire Top Software Development Agencies
- Crypto Research Institute Launches A New Site For Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Awareness
- Marco Danese Jeweler’s shop to be renewed
- ClickSponsor announces the launch of its new website