Black Friday, the biggest retail day of the year, is almost over and we’re heading into the weekend. Don’t worry, the deals don’t stop, so there’s still plenty of time to pick up a bargain. However, some of the best deals may end once Saturday is over, so if you’re still deliberating, it’s best to make the decision quickly.
Black Friday was originally an in-store thing, but that’s no longer the case: With those yearly viral videos of people battling to the death in brick-and-mortar retail stores, it’s not hard to see why more people are staying home to score their Black Friday deals online. Whether you’re going online to do your Black Friday shopping this year or you’re heading out to the stores in person, you’ll have to be vigilant to find the best Apple Black Friday deals, as these high-ticket tech items don’t often go on sale.
More on Inewsguru:
- Did Kansas loss put Chris Ash’s job in jeopardy? Rebuilding Rutgers (PODCAST)
- Ouh La La Limited Offers Luxurious Empreinte Lingerie And More!
- Now you can upgrade your Mazda with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
- Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees FREE LIVESTREAM: How to watch ALDS Game 3 online (10/8/18) | MLB Playoffs 2018
- Global Bromodomain Testis Specific Protein Market Report 2018: QY Research
Apple Black Friday Deals
Apple isn’t a company that often holds large-scale sales, and sure enough, its Black Friday 2018 deals are a repeat of its 2017 efforts. This means when you buy a new product, at full price, you get a free gift card worth between $50 and $200 to spend on other Apple Store items. The card should be valid for all Apple’s stores, including the App Store.
The value of the gift card depends on the product you buy:
- Get a $200 gift card for: MacBook, MacBook Air (excludes new MacBook Air), MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro and Mac Pro
- Get a $100 gift card for iPad Pro 10.5”
- Get a $50 gift card for iPad 6th Generation (9.7”) and iPad mini 4
- Get a $50 gift card for iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- Get a $50 gift card for Apple Watch Series 3
- Get a $25 gift card for Apple TV (all models)
- Get a $50 gift card for HomePod
- Get a $50 gift card for Beats Studio, Solo3 and Powerbeats3
No, we haven’t been treated to anything different than last year in Apple’s Black Friday deals; but if you were planning to buy direct from Apple, then getting something extra for your money is always good. Otherwise, make sure you take a look at the deals below to see what other retailers are offering. We have got all the deals for iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and MacBooks gathered up for you, so make sure you shop around before handing over any money.
More on Inewsguru:
- Lucens Group Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Princeton U. director, insurance VP among 15 charged in child porn sweep
- Rutgers’ C. Vivian Stringer reaches 1,000 career wins | Gov. Murphy: ‘A notable achievement that should make N.J. proud’
- MMTC-PAMP and WWF-India Launch new limited edition silver collectibles with Amazon Fashion
- The best laptops for college in 2018
If you’re determined to smoke out the best Apple Black Friday deals, you’ll also need to keep your eyes on other retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, and Target. The easiest way to find Apple Black Friday deals is to bookmark our deals page, and also be sure to follow us on Twitter for up-to-date Black Friday coverage.
Best Smart Speaker Deals
This is Apple’s entry into the growing smart speaker scene, with great audio, and support for Siri.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition