Jersey City, Nov 19, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – David Zimmel, CEO, Zimmel Associates, handled the $10.5 million sale of 25 Linden Avenue, East Jersey City, NJ, featuring an industrial building of 105,000 sq. ft., which includes 12,000 sq. ft. of office space, tailboard loading and a tenant with several years left on their lease.
More on Inewsguru:
- Create the fashion brand of your dreams! Top tips to identify the perfect Clothing Manufacturer
- Supply-Demand Imbalance to Dictate Moderate Growth of Global Grapefruit Oil Market, Reveals Fact.MR
- Rejuvenate to the Newest Rhythmic Creations of the Famous Multi-Genre Artist Mo’Reale
- How to navigate iOS 12 with the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- With Grammy-winning violinist in tow, N.J. Symphony Orchestra soars in New Brunswick: review
The industrial building is in a great location, right off the highway, close to New York City, with convenient access to bridges, tunnels and ports, and directly next to the modern Jersey City Public Works building, which has a 24-hour security guard.
Ownership contacted David Zimmel to discuss the viability of selling this building with a tenant in place, who is a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings. In todays market, finding a building with a tenant in place is a very strong commodity. Zimmel was able to secure a signed contract in one week and complete the sale within 45 days.
SK Realty was represented by Samuel Kirschenbaum of New York City. An attempt to sell the building for months was unsuccessful, so they contacted me to get it done, says David Zimmel. Our company is located at the epicenter of one of the nations most concentrated and successful markets for industrial properties. We are continually on the lookout for great deals for our clients and have in-depth knowledge of on and off-market opportunities.
ABOUT ZIMMEL ASSOCIATES: Zimmel Associates is an Edison, NJ-based commercial real estate services firm that provides fully integrated brokerage, consulting, investment and property management services for local, regional and national clients. Established in 1986, Zimmel Associates represents more than five million sq. ft. of exclusive office, industrial and flex space throughout New Jersey. For more information, visit www.zimmel.com .
More on Inewsguru:
- MLB rumors: Ex-Yankees manager Joe Girardi running out of options for 2019
- Luxury Bathtubs Market-Industry Share, Size, Growth, Trends, Manufacturers – 2025 Forecast
- RHSS Health and Safety Consultants in London Announces Corporate Rebranding
- Seaside Heights doesn’t want drunk party nights, so it may ban teens from renting
- Cool Joe’s New Music Video ‘NO Stress’ is Incredibly Emotive and Soothing
Jaime Blanke, Zimmel Associates
Source :Zimmel Associates
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The Indonesian Consul General, Ade Sukender hosted a gala musical evening along with Dinesh Khanna a
- Digitalogy – The New Way To Hire Top Software Development Agencies
- Crypto Research Institute Launches A New Site For Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Awareness
- Marco Danese Jeweler’s shop to be renewed
- ClickSponsor announces the launch of its new website