Springfield, Nov 19, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Without the generosity of the community, many children miss out on the magic of the holiday season. Approximately 52,640 (28 percent) of students who attend Fairfax County Public Schools qualify for free and reduced-price meals; 7 percent of students live below the poverty line, which is $24,000 annual income for a family of four. Their families may be on the brink of homelessness and have to choose between medical bills, heat, and food. These kids may be concerned with not having a meal they would otherwise get in school a far cry from the celebrations and abundance that we associate with the holidays.
More on Inewsguru:
- WATCH N.J. soccer: 4 Tuesday boys & girls state semis, then all 8 weekend finals
- Jeffery M. Leving Saves Little Girl’s Life
- With STDs on the Rise, Leading Dating App to Donate Profits to CDC
- Bitcoin Smart Kids – Teaching Kids of Every Age About Bitcoin
- Has Trump Met the Burden of Proof for Ripping Up an Arms Deal With Russia?
Despite this prolific need, gentlemens clubs often have difficulty finding nonprofits and charities that will accept their donations. Many nonprofits and charities prioritize preserving their image, yet what really matters is that every childs holiday sparkles.
PaperMoon, a gentlemens club and community fixture in Springfield, Virginia, is excited for the opportunity to give back to their community. On Saturday, December 8, 2018, PaperMoon is holding a party to collect toy donations for Toys for Tots. Guests can bring in a new, unwrapped toy or donate $20 or more to be entered to win a $500 cash prize. The more donations a guest provides, the higher the odds of winning. The winner will be selected at the party, which will be held from 9 p.m. to midnight and must be present to win.
Toys for Tots is a program run by the United States Marine Corps Reserve. Founded in 1947 by Major Bill Hendricks, Toys for Tots aims to provide toys for children in need, ensuring all families get a chance to celebrate the holiday season. The program distributes an average of 18 million toys a year to 7 million families in need, and PaperMoon is proud to join the ranks of Toys for Tots nearly 800 local toy collection sites.
Outreach Efforts Extend Beyond Holidays
Toys for Tots joins other charities in PaperMoons latest community outreach efforts. On November 19, 2018, PaperMoon held a food drive for New Hope Housing, which provides services to homeless families and single adults. PaperMoon also has an ongoing promotion for the holiday season: bring in a toy, cash, or food donation any time from November 28 until December 7 to receive half off of cover charge before 8 p.m.
The classy venue provides top-tier entertainment for a variety of residents in Springfield as well as the District of Columbia and prides itself on creating luxurious, bespoke experiences while being responsible, upstanding members of the community they serve. The party on Saturday, December 8 promises to be a night of fun, warmth and holiday cheer.
For more information about this topic, please contact PaperMoons General Manager, RoseMarie LaPeter at 804-241-5799
More on Inewsguru:
- Organic Bed and Bath Brand Amouve First to Revolutionize Ethics In Indian Luxury Bedding Industry
- Turn Up the Volume to This Entrancing Track ‘Hoodoo’ by the Mesmerising 7j2Music
- Colombia`s contagious music is spread at WTM
- Editor Weiyang Li Opens Eyes, Minds, and Hearts with Hopeful Films
- Maryland football player died from heat stroke
RoseMarie LaPeter, PaperMoon
6315 Amherst Ave, Springfield, VA 22150
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition