South San Francisco, Nov 20, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – BTN introduces Sommeliers Choice Awards, A contest for the on-premise industry, judged completely by the top sommeliers in the industry.
More on Inewsguru:
- Does cutting carbs really help keep weight off? The big new diet study, explained.
- “Protect RBG” memes capture cultural anxiety over the Supreme Court
- Megestrol Market Brief Analysis and Application, Growth by 2025
- N.J. fishermen will have more chances to experience ‘the thrill of a lifetime’
- New Artist Rylo Creates a Buzz through His Energetic Hip Hop – Rap Beats
The goal of the Sommeliers Choice Awards is simple: to provide on-premise buyers and sommeliers a valuable benchmark for understanding which wines would make a compelling addition to a wine list.
If you are looking to sell more of your wines to the on-premise establishments such as restaurants, hotels, pubs, and bars, then you need to enter the Sommeliers Choice Awards.
Medals will be awarded to those wines that meet very specific judging criteria, with a goal of identifying wines that should become additions to restaurant wine lists.
Enter Your Wines TODAY to avail the early bird offer (Prices will increase soon)
BENEFITS TO MEDAL WINNERS:
More on Inewsguru:
- Savills expands its presence in India
- TerraMaster Launches UpgradedF4-220 Cloud Storage Device with TOS4.0 System
- Elbrit Life Sciences receives $3M funding from parent Capital Investments
- Ebooks: Old roleplay stories – fiction is now available cost-free!
- Worried about Huge Power Consumption – Carbon Footprint ? GreenHashes could be the solution
Being entered into the Sommeliers Choice Awards is an easy, affordable and effective way to get your wines tasted by an all-star judging panel of top sommeliers, many of whom are also wine industry consultants and wine buyers. Medal winners receive additional benefits such as special promotional logos and stickers that they can add to wine bottles, social media marketing support, and regular mention in both press releases and on the Sommeliers Choice Awards website.
As a result of winning a medal at the Sommeliers Choice Awards, you will be able to:
- Increase your sales within the very important U.S. wine market
- Reach a new audience of on-premise buyers, consultants, and sommeliers
- Promote your awards in key international markets
- Attract additional PR and media attention for award-winning wines
- Increase the reach and recognition of other wines in your wine portfolio
In some cases, a single Medal or Award will continue to benefit your wine sales for years to come.
Early Bird Registration: Ends Soon
Domestic Registration Ends: April 10, 2019
International Registration Ends: February 28, 2019
Warehouse Closes For Samples: April 20, 2019
Judging: May 19-20, 2019
Winners Announced: June 10, 2019
FEE SCHEDULE (Per Wine)
$90 November 16, 2018 to December 20, 2018 (Early bird pricing)
$120 – December 21 to March 31, 2019 (Regular Registration)
$140 – April 01, 2019 to April 20, 2019
(Price in USD)
2019 Sommeliers Choice Awards – May 19-20, 2019
Early Bird Pricing Ends Soon
If you are looking to enter your wines at the 2019 Sommeliers Choice Awards, this is the best time and price to act. Prices will increase after the offer ends.
Source :Sommeliers Choice Awards
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The Indonesian Consul General, Ade Sukender hosted a gala musical evening along with Dinesh Khanna a
- Digitalogy – The New Way To Hire Top Software Development Agencies
- Crypto Research Institute Launches A New Site For Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Awareness
- Marco Danese Jeweler’s shop to be renewed
- ClickSponsor announces the launch of its new website