Totnes, Nov 14, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Summer House 24 has launched a fully interactive garden room showroom in virtual reality in Totnes, Devon on Monday 12th November 2018.
Using HTC Vive latest and most innovative virtual reality system, Summer House 24 has developed the software to make it easier for their prospective buyers visualise and choose a garden room in a fully immersive experience.
More on Inewsguru:
- Cosmetic – Concierge Dental Practice Opens
- Lave Ton Dos breakthrough product by Australian startup Innovation Emporium
- Aspiring Artist SKAY’s Songs have Gentle yet Attractive Musical Beats
- N.J. pets in need: Dec. 10, 2018
- Global Maternity Support Product Market 2018-2025: Development of Industry Presents Latest market Op
John McQueen, CEO of Summer House 24 comments: We strive to bring our customers something different every time. That could be our modern looking Hansa line range of cabin designs, functionality such as German made Roto tilt and turn windows or exceptional value. Now, we are proud to continue our innovation and lead the way by bringing interactive virtual reality technology to the garden building sector
He further added: Summerhouse24 is a relatively new entrant to the garden building sector but we have already become known as a market disruptor. With three consecutive years of high growth, we are now embarking on rolling out display sites across the UK. In addition to a physical presence, we are proud to be the first in our industry to have developed an interactive Virtual Reality system. Using the very latest HTC Vive technology, customers can walk around our cabins and change the buildings style, colour and even the furniture! We truly believe that virtual reality is here to stay and it will shape the future of architecture
The current HTC Vive users can download free software from the companys website and access the virtual showroom from the comfort of their home or office.
For more information: https://summerhouse24.co.uk/virtual-reality-showroom/
More on Inewsguru:
- An Author’s Struggle Towards Peace and Fulfillment in Debut Spiritual Book
- Police looking for man who robbed a bank and was last seen on foot
- One-Stop Solution for Recruitment Needs
- Godson (Second Coming) has Made the Entertaining HipHop Single ‘Vanity Ep’
- Four Shaft Industrial Shredders Market Analysis, Trends, Segmentation and Development Forecast 2025
About The Company
Summerhouse 24, a member of the Hansa Garden Group, is an international company that designs, produces, sells, and delivers log cabins to countries including the UK, Germany, Finland, Sweden and Spain.
Source :Summer House 24
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition