More on Inewsguru:
- Deans of Distressed Investing Mark 25 Years of Helping Shape Corporate Restructuring
- SKK Ayurveda Presents a Series of Fully Ayurvedic Solutions for Simple and Complicated Health
- ‘Housing For All by 2022: A Reality Check, a joint study released by Megalith Ventures and Meraqi,
- New Shiitake Oolong Tea Introduced by Choice Organic Teas
- MMTC-PAMP and WWF-India Launch new limited edition silver collectibles with Amazon Fashion
Ginsburg, 85, injured herself Wednesday in her office at the Supreme Court in Washington, and was taken to George Washington University Hospital for observation and treatment the next morning, the court said in a statement.
Daniel Stiepleman, her nephew and the scriptwriter for On the Basis of Sex – a new film about the early years of Ginsburg’s career as a lawyer – told Reuters she was “doing great” and had been making jokes.
“The last I heard she was up and working, of course, because what else would she be doing, and cracking jokes,” he said. “I can’t promise they were good jokes but they were jokes.”
Ginsburg’s is the Supreme Court’s oldest justice, and one of four judges considered to be liberal on the nine-seat court. She has survived two bouts of cancer, and in 2014 underwent a procedure to have a stent placed in her right coronary artery. Were she to stand down due to poor health, it is likely President Donald Trump would replace her with a conservative justice, tipping the balance of the court even further to the right.
Upon hearing of Ms Ginsburg’s injuries, anxious liberals took to Twitter to volunteer their own ribs to help with her recovery.
More on Inewsguru:
- N.J. pets in need: Oct. 1, 2018
- It’s all about the people. Specify.info knows it.
- Vail Airport Shuttle1234423422
- Volo™ Launches New Streaming Site To Help Make Personal Growth More Affordable And More Accessible
- In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions and Application
“Where can I donate a rib, or three?” tweeted one RBG fan. “Asking for a Supreme Court justice.”
Ms Ginsburg’s fall meant that she missed the largely ceremonial swearing in of new Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who repeated the judicial oath Thursday in front of Trump and other government officials following his extremely partisan confirmation process.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition