Las Vegas, Oct 17, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – In the early days of Julian Rouas Paris the owner, Franck Rouas partnered with Sharon Stone to release a scent called Sharon.
More on Inewsguru:
- Sofa Digital partnership Dxa Investments
- Soft-Pak acquires FASTPace Trash Software
- Instruments and Rhythm in Scotland DJ Artist Hanzy’s Songs is Brilliant and Impressive
- Former NFL MVP calls on Giants’ Eli Manning to retire
- With STDs on the Rise, Leading Dating App to Donate Profits to CDC
Rouas has been playing tennis since age six. He was very passionate about the sport so he began to play professionally and eventually ranked 600th in the world. He coached the Prince of Monaco Albert ll, and Princess Stephanie before being granted the right to organize both the Zepter Monte Carlo Golf & Tennis Tournaments.
When Rouas moved from his hometown of Nice, France to Los Angeles, California he got to know a few of the local celebrities personally. A local French newspaper called Nice Matin mentioned that he moved to L.A. with only seven-hundred dollars in his pocket and his tennis racket.
Rouas offered tennis lessons to celebrities like; David Soul, Al Capone, Frank Stalone, Silvester Stalone, and Sharon Stone, in exchange for a place to stay. Rouas affectionately became known as “The Tennis Coach of Hollywood”.
Franck Rouas met Joseph Rubino, whom you may also know as Master Nose and/or Nose of Grasse. Rouas found a passion for perfume after the scent reminded him of his Grandmother. His Grandmother was always there for him, and she passed away when he was only sixteen. Rouas learned that the most cherished memories are often triggered by a single scent. Julian Rouas Paris created a few luxury fragrances and in 2007 Sharon Stone partnered with the brand to release Sharon.
Want to know more? Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter @bhfpgroup and stay scrollin’ for updates.
More on Inewsguru:
- Transportation Management System Industry Competitive Analysis 2018-2028
- USA Viscose Staple Fiber for Apparel Market Report 2018
- Farm2Kitcen Food Traceability BlockChain Launches ICO
- Chris Christie, South Jersey’s self-styled savior | Editorial
- Eagles cheerleaders all smiles in win vs. Falcons (PHOTOS)
What is the distance between Los Angeles, California and Nice, France?
JRP Corporate Governance
Franck ROUAS; Worldwide CEO, Designer & Founder
Fabrice OBLINGER; Worldwide CEO/COO/CFO, President & Co-Founder
Marie Therese COUET LANNES; Worldwide COO/CCO/CFO & Honorific Co-Founder
Julian Rouas Paris – 1967 –
Source :Sharon Stone & Julian Rouas Paris – 1967 –
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition