Joe Giudice, who is serving time for fraud and tax evasion, has until Nov. 9 to appeal the judge's ruling ordering his deportation
A federal judge has ruled that convicted “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Joe Giudice is to be deported from the United States after he finishes serving a federal prison sentence for fraud and tax evasion, according to a report.
More on Inewsguru:
- Invar Steel Market to Record an Exponential CAGR by 2018 to 2025
- ‘DELAWARE SHORE’ Theatrical Run Begins on Dec. 21 in LA and Dec. 28 in NY
- Mumbai’s new cab service Freeta to be a joy ride for both customers as well as drivers
- AIMS’ Project Management Diploma is Grooming Talent for Future of Project Management
- The Leading Freight Management Service Provider
Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice has until Nov. 9 to appeal the ruling made by Judge John Ellington on Wednesday in a York County, Pennsylvania immigration court, RadarOnline.com said.
Giudice has been serving a 41-month prison sentence since March 2016 after being found guilty of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bankruptcy fraud and failure to file tax returns.
Giudice, who came to the United States from Italy when he was 1, is due to be released from Allenwood Federal Correctional Institute in Pennsylvania on March 14, federal records show. He appeared in court via teleconference from the prison.
More on Inewsguru:
- Get an Xbox One S or PlayStation 4 for just $200 at GameStop starting Sunday
- MMTC-PAMP and WWF-India Launch new limited edition silver collectibles with Amazon Fashion
- Renowned Holistic Health Practitioner Dr.Suresh Kumar Agarwal gets D.Litt in Yoga and Naturopathy
- TWB Podcast: iPhone X discontinued?, Galaxy S9 first look, 50 Cent’s bitcoins
- Radio Atlantic: How Much Longer Can Football Last?
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has had a detainer on Guiseppe since he was first locked up in 2016.
His wife, Teresa Giudice, is the last remaining full-time original cast member of “RHONJ,” which debuted in 2009 after Orange County (the “OG” ‘wives series), New York and “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
She served just shy of a year in prison at the Federal Correctional Institution in Danbury, Connecticut, from January to December of 2015, for mortgage and bankruptcy fraud.
Teresa Guidice lives in the Towaco section of Montville with the couple’s four children.
In a 2015 special episode of “RHONJ” filmed while Teresa was in prison, Joe Giudice addressed the possibility of deportation, saying that Teresa and his daughters would move to Italy to be with him.
Teresa has also said she would move with her family to Italy if Joe was deported.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The Indonesian Consul General, Ade Sukender hosted a gala musical evening along with Dinesh Khanna a
- Digitalogy – The New Way To Hire Top Software Development Agencies
- Crypto Research Institute Launches A New Site For Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Awareness
- Marco Danese Jeweler’s shop to be renewed
- ClickSponsor announces the launch of its new website