Dubai, Oct 8, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Tech Fashion Show launches in the Middle East market as a unique event platform dedicated exclusively to the Consumer Electronics Accessories Industry. The event aims to bring global leaders in tech accessories and give them the room to display their latest line-ups in one place, the Middle East’s melting pot, Dubai.
More on Inewsguru:
- Telerad Tech unveils an Innovative AI Product to Detect Breast Cancer at RSNA 2018
- Codex Edge Expands into Manchester
- Australia Automotive Lubricants Market to Surpass $ 1.4 Billion by 2023
- R for Rabbit launches Steps into Breast Pumps Category
- North America is expected to dominate the global Hormonal Contraceptive market during the projected
The 4-day event will exclusively dedicate its first two days on October 16th and 17th 2018 to the business to business sector. Vendors, retailers, distributors, industry-experts, will experience a platform that enables them to network and connect with one another to create partnership opportunities. The following two days October 18th and 19th 2018 will host a pop-up retail event that will be open for the public.
Tech Fashion Show will showcase eleven product categories across fifty brands exclusively this year!
Belkin, a market leader in mobile accessories, will display its wide line-up of power and connectivity solutions for Apple and Android devices. Among their award-winning lines we count the Valet Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone, DuraTek Cables, RockStar multi-port solutions, QODE keyboards, BOOSTUP charging solutions, and more including USB-IF certified USB-C accessories, wireless charging docks, and solutions for Android systems.
ZAGG Inc is also expected to make a notable appearance with its award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, power management solutions, mobile keyboards, and personal audio sold under the InvisibleShield®, mophie®, ZAGG®, and IFROGZ® brands.
In the Fashion-Tech category, the event counts a line-up of popular established brands as Ted Baker and Kate Spade licenses, Happy Plugs, Urbanista, Case-Mate and SprayGround.
More on Inewsguru:
- Paint Spray Guns Industry-Global Market Size, Share, Applications, Trends, Demand, Manufacturers and
- Ares turns the Tesla Model S into a two-door roadster with Italian flair
- Kavanaugh likely gives SCOTUS the votes to overturn Roe. Here’s how they’d do it.
- Upcoming Events from Julian Rouas Paris Inc.
- Annual Congress on Neurology and Neuroscience
Home & Lifestyle category comes with some impressive brand launches as Nanoleaf, a green technology and IoT company changing the world with innovative lighting solutions that brings excitement, and joy to the way people experience light. For water sports enthusiasts, Kymera brand brings the worlds first electric jet bodyboard.
With the aim to promote locally designed, produced and managed brands, Tech Fashion show designates a special Emirati Tech section. The famous UAE based MoneyKicks label owned and managed by young Dubai entrepreneur Rashid Belhasa, will showcase SprayGround, the creatively designed backpacks inspired by pop-culture, as well as Monet, a stylish grip-wallet kick-stand brand. Also joining the “Emarati Tech” section is InkBook and the Emarati fashion brand: FMM. InkBook comes with the first e-reader to support Arabic and many other languages and the well-established Emirati fashion brand FMM by Fatma AlMulla Fashion will present tech-fashion accessories designs.
Structured as trade show and pop-up event, Tech Fashion Show offers a unique value ad proposition to its visitors promising a hands-on experience and direct access to the hottest new tech accessories, product launches and brand activations.
About Tech Fashion Show
Founded in 2016, in Dubai, UAE, the event is a unique destination for premium tech-accessories and tech-lifestyle brands to showcase their latest products and innovations.
Tech Fashion Show is the link between global professionals, international brands from the Consumer Electronics Accessories Industry, the Middle Eastern retail and media platforms and customers.
Officially trademarked in the UAE, Tech Fashion Show is a hub for brand launches, unique product activations, training sessions and networking opportunities.
TFS Event Management
Source :Tech Fashion Show
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The Indonesian Consul General, Ade Sukender hosted a gala musical evening along with Dinesh Khanna a
- Digitalogy – The New Way To Hire Top Software Development Agencies
- Crypto Research Institute Launches A New Site For Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Awareness
- Marco Danese Jeweler’s shop to be renewed
- ClickSponsor announces the launch of its new website