Dakota Johnson is imploring women and girls to share their stories with her – and she even gave out a phone number for that very purpose.
More on Inewsguru:
- Take out Your Dancing Shoes with KP’s Latest Track ‘chasing a bag’
- Buy True Followers Serving Businesses With Facebook and Instagram Benefits
- Terato releases eMarket for its crypto plus a new and improved website
- Here’s all the best gear and gadgetry you can snag for $100 or less
- Antivenom Market is expected to reach $958.04 million in 2023, QY Research
The actress, best known for her starring role in the 50 Shades of Grey series, showed up at Saturday’s Global Citizen Festival in New York’s Central Park to speak between musical performances from the likes of Shawn Mendes and Cardi B. But she said she wasn’t interested in speaking; instead, she was ready to listen.
“I care what you have to say, and I want to help you, women and girls around the world, to tell your story,” she explained. “This is my phone number [212-653-8806],” she added, pulling out her phone. “And I want you to call me, and I want you to tell me your story in a voicemail… and I want you to tell me what you’ve gone through as a woman or a girl who’s been suffering.”
She added that she has a translation team (and security team) at the ready, and would be working with Global Citizen to put the stories together. (Global Citizen encourages individuals to take politically-minded actions, and the annual festival brings together world leaders, celebrities, activists and artists who deliver short speeches about issues ranging from education to the environment to social justice.)
The number Johnson shared goes directly to a voicemail inbox, where Johnson’s voice says you’ve reached her and that she’ll be recording the messages. It’s not clear if it’s actually her personal number or, more likely, a separate one set up just for the cause.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The Indonesian Consul General, Ade Sukender hosted a gala musical evening along with Dinesh Khanna a
- Digitalogy – The New Way To Hire Top Software Development Agencies
- Crypto Research Institute Launches A New Site For Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Awareness
- Marco Danese Jeweler’s shop to be renewed
- ClickSponsor announces the launch of its new website