Birmingham, Sep 24, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – The US Consumer Health Advocacy group (USCHAG) is proud to announce that they have been accepted as a member of The Innovation Depot. Igniting a revival in Alabama, which not too long ago was suffering from economic malaise, The Innovation Depot has been an important part of Birminghams revival and its blossoming reputation as the Silicon Valley of the South.
More on Inewsguru:
- Heidi Klum Receives Official ‘QUEEN OF HALLOWEEN’ Title, HCA Launches Halloween Party Contest
- TW Business Ventures, LLC Supports Businesses by Providing Advice, Financial Services and Solutions!
- I ran into LG’s Cloi robot at the airport in South Korea. Here’s what happened
- Giveaway: Enter to win a new Apple Watch Series 4 and Casetify strap bundle
- James Pratt – Where the Elite in Film Powerlunch
The most notable advance from the Innovation Depot has been the success of SHIPT, which was recently sold to TARGET for over $500M. Becoming a member of the Innovation Depot was key to the USCHAG growth strategy.
Utilizing the Innovation Depots unique programs and as a member of their collaborative environment, USCHAG will realize substantial forward momentum towards their goal of bringing core revolutionary change to our healthcare system. By employing the latest developments in Cognitive Commuting Technology coupled with compassionate humans in which both integrate with consumers doctors, insurance, prescriptions and more, the organization improves the healthcare experience for everyone involved in our nation’s complex healthcare system.
USCHAG and its family of brands are humbled to be counted among the select companies that have been accepted to this one of kind organization. More impressive is that Innovation Depot has firmly established its reputation as the epicenter for startups outside of Silicon Valley. Hank Champion, Co-founder of USCHAG says We are excited to be a part of The Innovation Depot, as together, we can lead this technology renaissance that is burgeoning in the southern US. We are honored to be among these select companies whose common goal is to effect real and impactful changes in peoples lives.
For more information about USCHAG, please visit https://www.uschag.com/
For more information about The Innovation Depot, please visit https://innovationdepot.org/
More on Inewsguru:
- Lyrics In Florida Based Hip-Hop Artist 9 Spiritus’s Tracks Are Incredibly Interesting
- Abemaciclib – Launch Insight, 2018
- N.J. man was driving ‘erratically’ in crash that killed 9-year-old in his car, cops say
- Jacqueline Laurita, former ‘RHONJ’ star, says autistic son was asked to leave N.J. library
- Rising American Rapper Count Mon3y is the Recent sensation in the Music World
U.S. Consumer HealthCare Advocacy Group
1 Riverchase Office Plaza
Source :U.S. Consumer HealthCare Advocacy Group
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition