The places, large and small, we went to hear great music.
I was on my way to Peddler’s Village this past summer and passed the New Hope Winery on Route 202 … and had a teenage flashback.
More on Inewsguru:
- Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Equipment Market during the projected period (2018-2025)
- Not Even Trump Wants to Praise Robert E. Lee
- Cyber Monday 2018: When it takes place and where to find the best deals
- The best outdoor speakers of 2018
- How to Choose the Right Home Loan for You
The roadside sign listed all the bands that were appearing that week. A different one each night.
There certainly are places you can go nowadays to see live music. There are venues where bands that have achieved success perform along with groups and individuals trying to get their start. But there was a time when signs like the one I saw in Pennsylvania were everywhere.
More on Inewsguru:
- Spectro Labs Setting a Benchmark in Rubber Testing
- Buy True Followers Serving Businesses With Facebook and Instagram Benefits
- Facebook Has Removed More Than 800 U.S. Accounts Spreading Fake News
- The biggest lie we still teach in American history classes
- One’s Guide to Engaging the Best House Relocation Services
It was truly a golden age for music in New Jersey. Most are familiar with the stories of the beginnings of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, but for every Bruce there were 200 bands playing just as hard and dreaming just as big.
And we had the opportunity to see them pretty much for free – many of these clubs didn’t even have a cover charge. It was a special time for rock and roll in the Garden State.
If you didn’t see your favorite music place in this gallery, you’ll likely find it by clicking the links above.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The Indonesian Consul General, Ade Sukender hosted a gala musical evening along with Dinesh Khanna a
- Digitalogy – The New Way To Hire Top Software Development Agencies
- Crypto Research Institute Launches A New Site For Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Awareness
- Marco Danese Jeweler’s shop to be renewed
- ClickSponsor announces the launch of its new website