Toronto, Sep 16, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Toronto-based SCP Enterprise Group Inc., together with Shanghai Legend Exhibition Design Engineering Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Jiashi Exhibition Co., Ltd., successfully won a bid with Global Affairs Canada, a division of Government of Canada that promotes the country’s international trade, to design and build a Country Pavilion at the first China International Import Expo (CIIE).
The CIIE, to be held in Shanghai from November 5th to 10th 2018, is one of Chinas key diplomatic events of the year and is supported by the highest levels of the Chinese government. It will be a major exposition that covers over 240,000 square meters (2,500,000 square feet). It is held to affirm Chinas pledge to trade liberalization and to help transition Chinas economy toward domestic consumption. China has committed to actively open the Chinese market to the world. More than 130 countries and regions will participate to showcase their products and sell to Chinese consumers and businesses.
More on Inewsguru:
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Agarwal of Kolkata awarded International Humanity Award by IMC, Ireland
- N.J. pets in need: August 27, 2018
- GigIndia Pocket Money App Gets a Makeover, Launches Its Biggest Update Yet.
- Advent, explained
- Autism Center in Hyderabad | Utage Institute of Child Neurology and Rehabilitation
China has become Canada’s second largest trading partner and is an important export destination for Canadian industries. Canada is one of the twelve countries granted the status of Guest of Honor, giving Canada a place of high visibility on the expo floor to showcase a country-level pavilion at the event. The CIIE is an excellent opportunity for Canada to further promote its products and industries in the Chinese market.
Selected by the Government of Canada to build the trade booth, it is our opportunity to design and build a tailor-made pavilion that Canadians can be proud of; one that promotes interest in what Canada has to offer and brings out Canada’s unique diversity. The pavilion will take advantage of the place of high visibility on the expo floor and foster interaction and collaboration in trade, investment, and tourism between Canadian representatives and Chinese visitors, said John, SCP Enterprise Groups project lead.
Designing a pavilion to properly promote Canada to Chinese consumers and businesses requires strategic awareness and cultural sensitivity toward both Canadian and Chinese norms. Since inception, SCP Enterprise Group has been in the business of promoting Canada to the people in China. SCP Enterprise Group is unique because it understands both the nuances of Canadian themes, culture, and Canadas unique experiences, as well as the Chinese mentality and culture.
More on Inewsguru:
- The Men In Black Offers Discounted Dustless Blasting Services
- Syndicate RFID launches 2 Small Sized On-metal UHF labels with big performance
- GOP must get on board with climate crisis, or we’ll all pay the price | Editorial
- These 4 Democrats are part of the blue wave against Trump | Editorial
- Mark Zuckerberg is essentially untouchable at Facebook
SCP Enterprise Group Inc.
Source :SCP Enterprise Group Inc.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition