Mumbai, Sep 6, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Teachers Day Celebrations at D.Y Patil International School, Worli.
More on Inewsguru:
- Aurora stock drops for the second consecutive day after Q1 report despite CAD $29.6 million revenue
- A Poet’s Heartfelt Musings on Old Teachings and Traditions Capture the Spirit of Family
- Black Friday deals on Dog DNA testing kits tell you the make of your mutt
- Ajeenkya DY University Hosts the First Ever AGI Meet in India
- Jair Bolsonaro, right-wing firebrand, wins Brazil’s presidential election
In keeping with its standards of utmost care and respect for teachers and faculty members, the D.Y Patil International School, Worli organized a special lunch on Teachers Day for the entire team as on the special occasion of teacher’s day on the 5th of September, 2018.
Dr Ajeenkya D.Y Patil, Chairman Ajeenkya D.Y Patil Group and Pooja Patil, President, D.Y Patil International School Worli also graced the occasion and interacted with the teachers. Master Chef Hemant Oberoi had a special menu for the occasion with lip-smacking delicacies and a lavish buffet.
More on Inewsguru:
- GDPR and Data Protection conference in Berlin 8th – 9th November : Group Futurista
- Former Rothschilds Banker joins PlatinumDEX ICO to build secure crypto currency exchanges
- The Summit Shah MD Scholarship 2019 Announces Submission Deadline
- ‘No-selfie zones’ suggested to prevent fatal accidents at tourist spots
- Woman in GoFundMe scam had best intentions, was duped, attorney says
202 & 203 Patel Estate, B/40, New Link Road, Opp Citi Mall, Andheri (w), Mumbai – 53.
Source :Indus Communications
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The Indonesian Consul General, Ade Sukender hosted a gala musical evening along with Dinesh Khanna a
- Digitalogy – The New Way To Hire Top Software Development Agencies
- Crypto Research Institute Launches A New Site For Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Awareness
- Marco Danese Jeweler’s shop to be renewed
- ClickSponsor announces the launch of its new website