Samsung is looking for new ways to invigorate sales, and pumping up its midrange phones with new features and high specs may be the way to go — and these midrange phones may get new features before flagships do.
The post Samsung wants to give new features to midrange phones before flagships appeared first on Digital Trends.
More on Inewsguru:
- North Tahoe’s Leading Boutique Agency, Team Blair Tahoe Real Estate, Merges with Compass Real Estate
- Travoline Officially Begins Holiday Season Sale
- World’s 1st “LIFE SKILLS OLYMPIAD” launched across 100+countries
- Conway: Kavanaugh investigation ‘not meant to be a fishing expedition’
- New Jersey Devils vs. San Jose Sharks: LIVE score updates and chat (12/10/18)
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition