Significant delays due to volume are being reported up and down the Garden State Parkway as the holiday weekend comes to a close.
You probably saw this coming.
More on Inewsguru:
- Conway: Kavanaugh investigation ‘not meant to be a fishing expedition’
- Rnb Group Carreira3 Will Be Joining The Judging Panel On BBC One’s Hit Show “All Together Now”
- Maryland football player died from heat stroke
- Feel the Eclectic Vibes in Coq Freisenberger’s New Electronic Single ‘Synth Jam 18090302’
- Photography News of the Week: Fujifilm creates A.I. for use in designing albums
In what could be the most predictable event of the year, pockets of significant traffic delays are beginning to appear up and down the Garden State Parkway as the holiday weekend comes to a close, according to the Department of Transportation’s traffic monitoring website, 511NJ.org.
A 16-mile backup is being reported from exits 77 to 91 along the Garden State Parkway north, in and around the Brick area.
Farther north, congestion is also being reported from exit 98 in Wall to exit 109 near Tinton Falls, according to the DOT.
A two-mile delay is also being reported on the Garden State Parkway north near the Driscoll Bridge.
More on Inewsguru:
- Elkos pens is proud to be associated with Indian Plastics Federation
- BELDEX: A Complete Decentralized Crypto Ecosystem
- NEXT Future Transportation announces autonomous Parcel Delivery Solution
- Instagram is testing a new way for you to look through your feed
- The best movies on Netflix right now (October 2018)
The Parkway remains fairly clear farther South, but several feeder roads like Routes 47 and 50 are also reporting congestion due to heavy volume.
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The best Nespresso machines of 2018
- Anaiv Capital Announces Partnership with 2 Leading US Escrow Agents to Expand Bitcoin Escrow Service
- MachPrinciple announces the launch of its professional Network in India
- Groovyhooman Launches The Token Sale Of The GHT Token
- Health -Fitness Expert Bringing a Holistic Approach to Nutrition