Tesla is on a tear, ramping up hiring for Tesla showrooms in 98 locations across the country. In the largest reported jump in job openings since at least 2016, there are now more than 2,000 open positions.
The post Tesla wants help, will hire customer experience specialists at 98 locations appeared first on Digital Trends.
More on Inewsguru:
- Enjoy JVMEZ’s Tracks are Compelling and Becoming Musically Immersive
- Believe It Or Not, Ripley’s Staff Surprised By Lord Vader Visit
- Nigeria to investigate rare monkeypox cases in UK
- CBS gave Les Moonves a graceful exit he didn’t deserve
- Between the Streams: Venomless trailer, Game of Thrones Star Wars, ‘Solo’ time
Latest on Inewsguru:
- The Indonesian Consul General, Ade Sukender hosted a gala musical evening along with Dinesh Khanna a
- Digitalogy – The New Way To Hire Top Software Development Agencies
- Crypto Research Institute Launches A New Site For Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Awareness
- Marco Danese Jeweler’s shop to be renewed
- ClickSponsor announces the launch of its new website